Terms & Conditions
Olliebollieboo Designs - Terms and Conditions (T&Cs)
1) Currently we only ship to UK addresses as standard. At our discretion we may deliver to addresses outside the mainland UK, and non-standard delivery costs are applicable.
2) All prices are in Pounds Sterling and are quoted inclusive of vat.
3) All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. We will endeavour to keep the site fully updated with new products and removing old ones. If your order cannot be fulfilled we will notify you and a full refund for the product will be made.
4) Although every effort is made to represent my products as realistically as possible, sometimes for reasons such as monitor settings, colour reproduction and the handmade nature of my work (fabric placement may vary from item to item ) some items may vary slightly from the photographs shown. It is advised that if you are not entirely sure of the colour when ordering a custom made bespoke item that a fabric sample is requested before purchase.
5) A confirmation email is sent to you after you place an order and after dispatch.
6) Delivery - All of my items are sent via Royal Mail, Parcel Force or Hermes.
* Hermes courier service will take 3-5 working days from the date of dispatch.
* Royal Mail parcels will always be sent tracked and signed for 1st Class.
* Parcel Force will be sent by Parcel 48 service which is tracked and requires a signature.
You will be sent an email notification once your order has been dispatched. A signature will be required on receipt of all goods purchased from Olliebollieboo Designs.
7) Dispatch & Delivery times:
* All of our items are Bespoke and Handmade to order, therefore these items will be made within 14 days of the order being received and payment clearing. Some times Olliebollieboo Designs will need to order the materials required to make your bespoke item. You will be contacted by email to advise you of this.
If you have requested Olliebollieboo Designs to make an item using your own fabric, the item will be made and dispatched within 14 days from the day the fabric is received by us.
8) Payment will be debited from your account before the dispatch of your purchase. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order secure, however if we are not negligent, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer, if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
9) Non Delivery. If you haven't received your order just send us a message via contact us and we will be able to advise you on the status of your delivery as all items are sent tracked and signed for.
10) Returns. We hope that you will be delighted with your purchase.
Goods that have been 'handmade to order'
Olliebollieboo Designs regret that all handmade to order items are non returnable unless they are damaged or faulty. These are items where you have chosen a specific fabric design, size, frame size, backing etc from anywhere on the website other than Stock Items. These items are specifically made just for you and are not kept in stock. Should your handmade order not reach you in perfect condition please notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery to arrange a return. In the case of goods arriving damaged, Olliebollieboo Designs required the following information - Photographs of the original packaging it was sent in (showing any damage/dents etc) and any photographs of the damaged item. Without this evidence Olliebollieboo Designs can not begin the returns process and make a compensation claim with the delivery company. Please retain the goods and send the photographs and order number/confirmation to email@example.com or by text to 07584661034. Olliebollieboo Designs can then arrange with you to return the item for a refund, exchange or replacement. Whatever your preference. All postage costs will be refunded in the instance that items are received damaged. All Items must be returned within 14 days from the date they are signed for in their original packaging, securly wrapped (including padding and bubble wrap). Please obtain proof of posting as the items remain your responsibility until they arrive back with Olliebollieboo Designs.
* Damaged or faulty goods - In the case of goods arriving damaged, Olliebollieboo Designs required the following information within 48 hours of signing for the item. Photographs of the original packaging it was sent in (showing any damage/dents etc) and a photograph of the damaged item. Without this evidence Olliebollieboo Designs can not begin the returns process and make a compensation claim with the delivery company. Please retain the goods and send the photographs and order number/confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org or by text to 07584661034. Olliebollieboo Designs can then arrange with you to return the item for a refund, exchange or replacement. Whatever your preference. All postage costs will be refunded in the instance that items are received damaged or faulty.
11) Any complaints will be processed and rectified as soon as possible.
RETURN ADDRESS: 41 Glenleigh Park, Warblington, Hampshire, PO92PH
12) Conditions of website support
Copyright all website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this Website are copyright olliebollieboo.co.uk and its affiliates or their content and technology providers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this Website including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or re-publication without the prior written permission of Olliebollieboo Designs is strictly prohibited.
13) Customer services and support
We will endeavour to respond to all complaints within 48 hours.